Shoes!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Blue's new chew toy

is a little girl's bathing suit. I found it in our scary basement. I didn't expect this thing to last more than a couple of hours, but it's held out for nearly a week now! Ivanovich likes to taunt Blue. What's that, Blue? he'll ask. Is that your tutu? Are you going to put it on and dance for us? Blue hates it. Shut up, man! he yells. Then he tears at the bathing suit with increased ferocity.

Raar! says Blue. I'll break the bathing suit's spine!


He loves his bathing suit. What a little girl.




There are all these remnants now of bathing suit lying around the house:


It's kind of sad that the rose is still attached. I really thought that would go quickly.



But what I want to do now is take all these remnants, put them in a manila envelope, and mail them to some random person. Surprise! Your niece is missing, and the cops are looking at you!

4 Comments:

  • This made me laugh very hard, Liz.

    We're supposed to come home tomorrow, but there be ice storms up and down ten hours of our twelve hour driving route. So... we'll see.

    By Blogger christina, at 7:43 PM  

  • I think if, once Blue's done with the swimsuit, you left it in a snowdrift with some red food coloring, and then filmed passers-by and their reactions, that would be hysterical.

    I know. I'm wrong.

    By Blogger Jason, at 8:27 PM  

  • [Note to self: Drinking pop while reading Liz's blog is NOT good for one's monitor.] Now I have images of Blue wearing a tutu stuck in my cranium. Maybe you should do a whole series of photographs ala William Wegman's weimaraners.

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:18 AM  

  • X - be careful once you cross the border into MN, since the state chooses to use non-reflective paint. It's really crappy in storms.

    Jason, Chris - both ideas would be fantastic. I'm trying now to think of a way to combine them. Crime scenes as done by Anne Geddes.

    By Blogger Liz, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home