Shoes!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

GGAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

This morning, in a frenzy of annihilation, Blue ate:

1. Ivanovich's glasses.
2. My phone (for real this time).

Such acts of destruction! And in such rapid succession! Luckily, Ivan has a set of backup specs, and luckily, I bought some cheapo insurance last year, but these two facts don't really make me want to scream any less. Oh, Blue. If I didn't have a fairly strict policy barring me from causing pain to baby animals, you wouldn't be simply crying in your cage right now.

I suddenly feel like my father: I'll give you something to cry about. And then he would explain entropy and heat death. Thanks, Dad.

No, I'm lying. My dad was never so cruel. He only threatened to leave my body for the vultures.

Aaah, sweet flash fiction. Give me something to be angry at.

1 Comments:

  • The flash will give you plenty of things to hate...

    ...silly blue. Santa's leaving his ass some coal this year.

    By Blogger Jean., at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home