Shoes!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Now I'm hungry.

My students are working on their reality TV shows, and I'm indulging in this semester's theme: Choose Irresponsibility!

On the topic begun here and continued here and here, I introduce


THE LIZARD

One piece excellent white bread - dense and moist. Spread with peanut butter (natural, creamy). Generously add sprouts. Fold. Cost: One dollar.



Mmmmmm. I think I'll make that tonight. Or I would if I had any of the ingredients. Hey, Highland - still have sprouts in the fridge?

5 Comments:

  • sounds great - I've been trying to think of something, but "the natto" just sounds gross, so it's back to the drawing board for me.

    Hey, I heard you took the GRE - are you applying to PhD programs too? Shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance

    By Blogger Anskov, at 2:07 AM  

  • You should have The Matto - whatever delicious sandwich you come up with, served with a side of natto that is thrown away.

    By Blogger Liz, at 12:50 PM  

  • brilliant! Thank you!

    By Blogger Anskov, at 4:35 PM  

  • UM, LIZ. YOU CANNOT HAVE THAT SANDWICH.

    Blech. Although the "one dollar" part sounds okay. But what if the low low price entices only late-night orders? Frat boys will order it for the price, not thinking about how weird sprouts and peanut butter is... then we'll just be cleanin' sprouts, pb, and puke out of the urinals every night at close.

    Or maybe that can be Chad's job.

    By Blogger christina, at 5:13 PM  

  • No really though, is it good? I have some sprouts and peanut butter lying around, and I am getting curious...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home