Shoes!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

DATE LINE!

OH NO! DATE LINE! AAAAAGH!

One of the schools I'm applying to - the one to which I've attached my highest and most unreasonable hopes - is located across the date line! I thought I had more time for this application! Thank goodness I remembered this today instead of, say, tomorrow.


Update on the other meaning of "date": No new beau. We had a nice long talk and decided just friends is better. I'm pleased with this.

_________________________________________________________


(hours later)
Wait, no, I'm OK. I'm thinking of the Prime Meridian. Still, there's a very large time difference, so it's still a good thing I noticed, or I'd have missed the deadline by a few hours. Phew.

3 Comments:

  • Fingers crossed for you anyway - good luck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • Only you, madam, finds it necessary to use phrases such as "Wait, no, I'm OK. I'm thinking of the Prime Meridian." But could I love you if you did not?

    By Blogger christina, at 12:46 PM  

  • I think you could not. By the way, both of you should look at the recent "Ducklings" xkcd. Let's put this plan into action!

    By Blogger Liz, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home