Shoes!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beautiful, beautiful.


So Ivanovich is married! There is true happiness here.

New favorite song: Cloud Cult, "Flight to the Featherless" (?) - I'm not too sure of the title. I've caught it a few times on the Current. First time I heard it, I would have sworn it was Bright Eyes, but no. Beautiful and chilling lyrics. Also, there's this rhythmic bit at the end that reminds me of Amelie. New maybe-second-favorite song, thanks to the best man: Modest Mouse, "Blame it on the Tetons." Sometimes lyrics hit a little too close to one's own truth.

4 Comments:

  • Hey! You're back! (As opposed to the more alarming "Your back!")

    Glad to read you again.

    By Blogger Jason, at 12:56 PM  

  • WHAT? WHAT'S ON MY BACK?

    Merci! I hope to remain back this time.

    By Blogger Liz, at 11:52 AM  

  • I hope so. I was starting to wonder if you were permenently stuck waiting for the 133.

    By Blogger Nathan, at 10:10 AM  

  • hey, let me know if you want more CC ... we have a ton of it/them. "Washed Your Car" was on steady repeat for the last year or so.

    Miss you.

    By Blogger christina, at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home