Shoes!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

just you wait!

I suppose the one-post-a-year thing is getting old. I pledge to blog at least once a month. Hey, while my thesis is still in the works, I think that's fair. I'll try to post more, esp. with spring break coming up, but we'll see.

Interesting things:

I've found that I have more fun composing blog entries in my head than actually posting. It's fun to think of how I might talk about something, but actually talking/complaining about it on a public page is a bit daunting. I shall try to overcome this.

Chad, regarding dates: "They're like a cross between a grape and a steak."

Tonight is both Good Thunder and Limerick Night! I admit I'm more excited about the latter, though I plan to attend both. Tonight, I'm going to take on the word "macademia." Wish me luck.

To read a brilliant limerick, see Matteo-san's comment on my last post. I don't think "quinny" is actually a word, but I want it to be. I'll try to fit it into conversations (which may prove awkward, considering the body part it refers to).

I'll be pulling a Sween until I learn HTML. To all of you who clicked the bold above, I will laugh at you only in my heart, not in public.

More in April!

2 Comments:

  • Liz: sometime when I am un-lazy--meaning, not now--I will put a link to your blog from mine. Meaning, that you should blog more often.

    Because you are smart. Perhaps you could write restaurant reviews of ethnic night! Or, you could just make random racist comments.

    Whichever you prefer.

    By Blogger Jean., at 8:36 PM  

  • Quinny is most certainly a word! I believe it is an Elizabethan term. :) You should make limmericks with the word verfication words - today, mine is "guvusua." Good luck with that one!

    By Blogger Anskov, at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home