Shoes!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

a challenge?

Dear Matt,

In the words of Tobias Fünke, BOO-YAH!

I once met a man named Guvusa
And thought it was time to peruse a
New specimen of
Hot physical love,
But his pants off reveal’d a Medusa!

I wrote down the word on another piece of paper, and then when I looked back here, I saw that it was “guvusUa” – I missed that last U. I lose! Waaaaaah! But give me another and I shall not disappoint you.

Sincerely,

A failed and contrite Liz

PS – The short lines seem a little clunky, but I’ll keep working on them.


The challenge, by the way, was to make a limerick out of Matt's word verification from his last comment. I never pass up a good challenge. Keep 'em coming.

2 Comments:

  • an excellent attempt (even without the U). Today's word for your new limmerick is "ayjos" which I suppose you could use like the Uruguay pronunciation of "ellos" - yes, I like that. Now your new limmerick must have a South American flair about it as well.

    By Blogger Anskov, at 5:52 PM  

  • Mmmm. An excellent challenge. I shall have to brush up on my Uruguayan.

    Last night at McGoffs, we had one of the best contests so far. Chad read a bunch, I read a bunch, Reed-O read (and people were nice enough not to boo him off the stage) - Nate (Boots) gave pretty much everyone a prompt that had something to do with Reed, so he took a lot of abuse. It was awesome. Even Panko wrote one! It's filthy! I'll post it when I put up the "ayjos" one.

    By Blogger Liz, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home